Jacob Odhiambo N'gon'ga Director and founder of Jongonga Contractors.
He is a holder of a Higher National Diploma from the Technical University, Nairobi, and has a wealth of practical experience. His primary responsibilities include the
- Coordination of construction activities in liaison with the director
- Coordinate construction tasks according to priorities and plans.
- Produce schedules and monitor work progress.
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Supervision of staff and field workers
- Directly supervise casual laborer.
- Participate in the recruitment of construction staff.
- Reporting of Daily Activities
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly construction reports.
- Develops yearly construction report.
- Participate in the evaluation of shelter activities.