Chainlink Wire Mesh
Chain Link, this is also known as Diamond Mesh or wire netting; it is a wire mesh fence woven from galvanized steel wire. Chain Link is one of the most traditional and versatile forms of wire fencing. The shape of the apertures is a diamond formed from the zig-zag wires that are woven together. Chain Link fencing is popular because of its high visibility, low maintenance and ease of installation.
Chain Link Fence Applications:
It finds applications in a wide variety of locations:
- In lighter gauge & bigger mesh sizes, it is used in residential & business areas – swimming pools, parks, garden, residential demarcation, warehouse partitioning, schools, hospitals, etc.
- In heavier gauge & smaller mesh sizes, it is often used in areas requiring higher levels of security against intentional intrusion, finding use in high security areas of – manufacturing units, military establishments, data centres, financial institutions, universities, railways, airports, motorways, oil & gas facilities, warehouse perimeter, chemical plants, etc.
Benefits & Features of Chain Link Fencing:
The reason why chain link has stayed on as a viable solution for all these years is the flexible fence fabric makes it easier for installation on areas with an uneven terrain or steep slopes, it is a cost-effective system.
Chain Link Fence Specifications:
Chain Link Fence is made in a wide variety of specifications tailor-made to customer requirements:
- Wire diameter ranging from 1.6mm to 5mm
- Mesh size varying from 25mm to 100mm
- Standard Galvanized finish or PVC coated finish. Zinc coatings of 40gsm to 366gsm
- Specialized Coastal/corrosive environment Hot Dip galvanized after weaving.
- Heights from 0.8mtrs to 5mtrs
Advantages of Chain Link:
- Gives high visibility to surveillance systems
- Strong and durable for containment areas for either domestic or wild animals
- Safety in common areas such as playgrounds and housing complexes.